Spindle Point (logo) sweat shirts, polo shirts and other uniform items can be purchased from:
Ziggy’s, 6 Brackley Street, Farnworth, Bolton. Tel 01204 577211
Most items of uniform can be purchased from high street supermarkets/stores
- grey or black skirts/pinafores/trousers/shorts
- navy blue sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan
- white or pale blue blouses/polo shirts/shirt
- summer dresses – blue and white (optional)
- black school shoes with no heels (not trainers)
- navy blue shorts and white t-shirt
- pumps must be worn for indoor PE
- pumps or trainers for outside
- a draw string bag for storage
Track suits are recommended for cold weather
Children who go swimming in Key Stage 2 will require trunks or costume and a towel.
Those children with long hair must wear a swimming cap
Book bags – children are issued with a book bag in the Reception class. Replacement bags can be purchased from the school office for £2.50.
Reading diaries are issued by school when required Replacements (if lost) can be purchased at a cost of £1.00.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
IF A MARKER PEN IS USED FOR THIS, PLEASE CHECK PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THE NAME IS STILL VISIBLE.
ALL UN-NAMED ITEMS ARE PLACED IN THE SCHOOL’S LOST PROPERTY.