At Spindle Point we want every child to thrive and to enjoy all that school life has to offer.
Our school mission statement is:
- Aiming high
- Building confidence
- Caring for each other
Spindle Point Primary School Aims:
- To provide a happy, safe, caring and stimulating learning environment, in which all children thrive.
- To provide a relevant, exciting, purposeful and challenging curriculum.
- To enable children to achieve challenging personal goals.
- To develop children’s confidence, independence and self-esteem.
- To develop lively, independent, enquiring minds.
- To promote good and appropriate behaviour, through positive relationships and mutual respect.
- To celebrate diversity.
- To provide equal opportunities for all regardless of ability, race, religion, gender, cultural background or age.
- To ensure everyone feels valued and is able to contribute to the Spindle Point team.
- To develop a healthy lifestyle where children are encouraged to make informed choices.
- To strive to work in partnership with parents, carers, governors and the wider school community.